Skip to main content

Top 4 Books For Passion, Inspiration, Relationships and Contentment

Hello people💜


Instagram Handle: embracing.flaws                 Twitter Id: Tutejadivyansh 


                          Subscribe | Share


Welcome to my blog!. Today I am going to tell you about the 4 books that changed my life for good. These books will help you in improving your emotional intelligence, building your mindset. They will also help you in identifying your passion and would inspire you to be dedicated to it. 

They were one of my best reads, and it really changed my way of living life.

I hope it works for you too!


This book is all about what mindset we should have in order to succeed in life. In this book, the author Shiv Khera covers some of the very important aspects of life such as the importance of attitude, goal setting, self-esteem, interpersonal skills, etc. Planning to start reading a self-improvement book, this is for you. It is one of the best self-improvement books in the market. It builds your mindset of a person who is likely to be successful.
 It was my first self-improvement I read in class XII, it was incredible.


Well, those who are about to enter their college life or are struggling in their college life, this book is for them. This book addresses strategies to deal with all the problems we face in teenage life or we are still facing. The author Sean Covey urges us to understand our problems in life and overcome it to make the best out of our teenage life. It is a must-read book. It is basically a Do's and Dont's for a college student. 






Unlike most self-improvement books, this one guides you to make your personal brand by following your passion. This book requires not much explanation as we all know Gary Vaynerchuk who is highly successful and one of the top influencers of America. It is truly a must-read inspirational book. If you are confused about your life and struggling to find what you love or even if you have found and you want to earn by your passion, then read this book. 




This is one of the classics by Dale Carnegie and helps a lot in improving our relations with our friends, family, etc. In this book, the author tells us about various techniques that improve our people management skills. Whether it is in the corporate world, student life, we all need to make better relationships with people. It is an action-based book. It will help you in building a pleasing personality. 
I have read this book only once, I am reading it again as in the book Dale suggests to read this book again and again until those techniques become our habit.


Did I miss anything out?
Comment down below, 
Also, be sure to read these books and share this blog with the people you love.

Please:
Subscribe and Share



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEING ALONE

                                      Hey people!   Welcome  to my  First    Blog Okay so once in our lifetime we all have a phase when we feel that we have no friends and we are all alone to ourselves   ."Nobody cares for me how am I going to live this life being unloved?"   .Trust me I understand. Recently I had such emotions and it felt like if I had not done anything I would have gone to depression. So this is my experience, I finally resolved this and I don't want you guys to feel that you are alone. Trust me I am here for you people !. .So what did I do?                                                                  I DID THESE 4 THINGS :      ...

Let's Make This Life a Hell Lot More Easier

Get busy living or get busy dying - Stephen King Hey people💜 How is life going in this lockdown? We all are going through a lot of ups and down in this lockdown, starting with anxiety and overthinking. So, today I am about to share 5 tips to make your life interesting even in this lockdown. Yes you heard me 1. Consuming self improvement content Watch a video, listen to a podcast, read a blog. Do whatever you feel like but at least do something to feel positive. Self improvement is a life-changing habit and can do wonders. 2. Learning everyday Leaders are for sure continuous learners. We all make some sort of mistakes in life in relationships, careers and financially. Do make mistakes but when the time comes think deeply about it and grow out of it by learning. 3. Setting up a vision A visionary mind creates something extraordinary out of this life. So, what's your vision?. Do you want to be a TED speaker or a cricketer?. Comment down belo...

GAME CHANGER: CONFIDENCE

HEY PEOPLE 😃😄 WELCOME BACK TO MY NEXT BLOG I am really excited to share my thoughts on this topic. This is about confidence, I know there are a lot of blogs on the internet on confidence, but here I don't share any bookish knowledge. I share only my practical knowledge that I get from my own experiences.  You know recently I asked a person really close to me ''How would I get back my confidence which I believed is long gone?". She just stood there and simply told me after being silent for like 5 minutes ''Kid, it's all in your head''. I asked her what does this statement exactly means. She told me that your confidence never goes anywhere. It is always within you. It goes when you lower down your worth and start doubting yourself. I was still not convinced. Of course, I wanted to understand the depth of what she was saying. I understand there is a lot of confidence required in life, say on stage, leadership, to overcome fears, etc. ...