Skip to main content

DEPRESSION

Hello people :)

Really glad you came to give it a read. 

I am really excited to share my thoughts on this topic





Why we become depressed?

The truth may sound harsh but it is what it is. Here it comes, we all are so stuck in our comfort zones that as soon as we face some failures in life we start to doubt ourselves. This lowers our self-esteem, our state of mind becomes chaotic. This leads us to fall into depression. Just believe in yourself no matter what happens in life. You are the best.


Here are 2 core factors to avoid Depression :



1. Pushing yourself



If we make a habit of pushing our limit always. We are never in our comfort zone then. Life becomes exciting. You become unstoppable. You achieve more than you ever imagined. 



2. High self-esteem 




Great self-esteem means knowing your true worth, not doubting yourself always, even at the time of failure. My friends, having a high self-esteem is as important in life as to stay hydrated always. It is not a want, it is a need in order to achieve success in life.


To conclude : 


  • Depression is never a solution. 
  • High self-esteem is a must for achieving success.


Comments

  1. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BEING ALONE

                                      Hey people!   Welcome  to my  First    Blog Okay so once in our lifetime we all have a phase when we feel that we have no friends and we are all alone to ourselves   ."Nobody cares for me how am I going to live this life being unloved?"   .Trust me I understand. Recently I had such emotions and it felt like if I had not done anything I would have gone to depression. So this is my experience, I finally resolved this and I don't want you guys to feel that you are alone. Trust me I am here for you people !. .So what did I do?                                                                  I DID THESE 4 THINGS :      ...

Let's Make This Life a Hell Lot More Easier

Get busy living or get busy dying - Stephen King Hey peopleπŸ’œ How is life going in this lockdown? We all are going through a lot of ups and down in this lockdown, starting with anxiety and overthinking. So, today I am about to share 5 tips to make your life interesting even in this lockdown. Yes you heard me 1. Consuming self improvement content Watch a video, listen to a podcast, read a blog. Do whatever you feel like but at least do something to feel positive. Self improvement is a life-changing habit and can do wonders. 2. Learning everyday Leaders are for sure continuous learners. We all make some sort of mistakes in life in relationships, careers and financially. Do make mistakes but when the time comes think deeply about it and grow out of it by learning. 3. Setting up a vision A visionary mind creates something extraordinary out of this life. So, what's your vision?. Do you want to be a TED speaker or a cricketer?. Comment down belo...

GAME CHANGER: CONFIDENCE

HEY PEOPLE πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„ WELCOME BACK TO MY NEXT BLOG I am really excited to share my thoughts on this topic. This is about confidence, I know there are a lot of blogs on the internet on confidence, but here I don't share any bookish knowledge. I share only my practical knowledge that I get from my own experiences.  You know recently I asked a person really close to me ''How would I get back my confidence which I believed is long gone?". She just stood there and simply told me after being silent for like 5 minutes ''Kid, it's all in your head''. I asked her what does this statement exactly means. She told me that your confidence never goes anywhere. It is always within you. It goes when you lower down your worth and start doubting yourself. I was still not convinced. Of course, I wanted to understand the depth of what she was saying. I understand there is a lot of confidence required in life, say on stage, leadership, to overcome fears, etc. ...